PlotWorks Pro Integration
- Determine which PlotWorks Server hosts the Queue into which eOrder jobs should be imported.
- On this PlotWorks Server, launch the Network Polling module.
- Press the Stop button.
- Under Setup choose Add Directory.
- Set the Polling path to the UNC path of the Job Tickets folder on the server which is hosting eOrder. Use the Browse button to avoid typographical errors.
- Set the Queue directory to the local path to the Queue.
- Provide descriptive text in the Destination device field (example: From eOrder). This will enable you to quickly identify eOrder jobs in the PlotWorks Job Queue module.
- Enable polling must be enabled.
- Submit on hold should be enabled to allow operator review prior to printing.
- Set the Polling Mode to Mode 3.
- Press OK.
- Press the Start button.
Assuming that pfs.enabled was set to true when you placed your test orders, you should now see two new jobs (one for each of the previous two tests), on hold, in the PlotWorks Job Queue.
- Left-click on the blue circle with the letter "I" inside (to the left of the job number)
- Right-click on any job and choose View > Job Information
- Select any job and choose Job > View > Job Information from the main menu
Suite 250, Box 29
Arlington, VA 22201-3367 USA