- Using an account with administrative rights, logon to the server which will host eOrder.
- Download the installer to the desktop.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to the desktop.
- Right-click on setup.exe and choose "Run as administrator."
- Step through the installation wizard.
- If a platform-compatible instance of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 6 or later is already installed on this server, you may (optionally) choose to cancel the Java installation when prompted.
- Place all application components in the installation path you specified.
- Install and start a service named OpCenter Server. To verify that the service has been installed and started go to Start > Run > services.msc.
- Create and share a folder (C:\PLP\Uploads) to store uploaded files. The location of this folder may be changed to another local drive or to a network share of your choosing. See Configuration for more information.
- Create two browser shortcuts on your desktop (eOrder and ePickup) for testing. The eOrder shortcut may be used to test online ordering, while the ePickup shortcut may be used to test online pickup requests.
Before you proceed with configuration and testing, you must obtain a valid license file.
- Customers may upload files, but the order information (instructions, bill to, ship to, etc.) will be missing.
- E-mail notifications will not be sent.
- PFS files, if enabled, will not be created (see pfs.enabled for details).
- Additional triggers, if enabled, will not be fired (example: OpCenter Track record insertion, see track.enabled).
- Using Windows Explorer, browse to the installation path.
- Send the file named MAC-ADDRESS.txt to email@example.com, requesting a license file for eOrder.
- You will receive a file named license.properties via e-mail. Place this file in the "conf" subfolder in the installation path.
If you have any further questions/comments, please contact OpCenter's technical support team at the below contact information.
Suite 250, Box 29
Arlington, VA 22201-3367 USA